Production lines with machines that load and unload product carriers of different sizes and blister packaging of production parts require a flexible design of the inbound and outbound conveyor systems. Everything must be custom-made and offer the ability to add and change things quickly and easily.
Thanks to its incredible flexibility and its extensive modular system that includes roller elements, the new Aluminum Profile System is designed precisely for such requirements. The roller elements
with or without side guides enable construction of a non-motorized roller conveyor with customer-specific dimensions. The customer defines the individual conveyor width and length as well as the working height. The products, product carriers, or packages can slide freely on the rails and, if necessary, be stowed away by adjustable fixed stops. If necessary, adjustable feet or fixed/swivel castors provide fixed or mobile and tiltable substructures that can be used with the roller conveyor.
The customer benefits
- Great flexibility in the design of roller conveyor dimensions – conveyor width and length as well as the working height can be customized
- Additions and changes are simple and easy to make
- Possibility of fixed or mobile substructures, if necessary, with flexibly adjustable tilt/slope angle
- Simple, functional design
- Stable and resistant system
- Attractive aesthetics
- Short delivery times thanks to in-stock availability of individual components