Belt conveyor, roller conveyor
, and Quick-Set
– in the right sequence with side guides with rollers. That’s what a machine builder wanted for the last part of its lengthwise conveyor line for 40 kg cartons in the packaging industry.
Thanks to intensive cooperation, we were able to make the customer's wish come true. In a first phase, we recorded inputs in order to use them to formulate an appropriate solution in a second phase. Changes had to be made repeatedly until the solution fit just right. To achieve this, we combined a compact TB40 belt conveyor with a RB50 roller conveyor with the same conveyor width. So that the cartons ride perfectly on it, both the TB40
belt conveyor and the RB50 roller conveyor are equipped with side guides with roller elements. For this, we selected our new profile system; from the point of view of price, it's almost the same as the adjustable side guides. The Quick-Set aluminum framing system serves as the substructure and connects the belt conveyor and roller conveyor. The integration of versatile belt conveyors, such as the TB40 belt conveyor, into the production line offers enhanced flexibility, allowing seamless handling of cartons and optimizing the overall efficiency of the packaging process.
Customer benefits for the planning phase
- Custom-tailored solution
- Optimized work process
- Support during project development
- Attractive and functional design
The technical benefits for the customer
- Optimal integration into an existing line with use of the TB40 compact belt conveyor with integrated motor
- Cartons glide optimally thanks to the use of side guides with roller elements
- Flexible substructure with use of the Quick-Set aluminum framing system
- Stable, continuous running surfaces