This is a situation familiar to many people whose production is automated: The ejector of one machine is not at the same level as the infeed of the next machine or processes in the conveying process. This interrupts the production line. Manual interventions are required or a pedestal that balances out the height difference between the two machines. But neither solution is ideal; they cost time, money, and work.
An inclined belt conveyor offers a more elegant and economical solution. It's based on the TB40 belt conveyor with integrated 24 VDC motor. Its acquisition costs are amortized quickly; by automating manual handling, the inclined belt conveyor saves time and money in production. Another plus: Should the production line need to be rearranged, this is easy to do. The inclined belt conveyor can be removed from the production line easily and re-inserted elsewhere if necessary – without any modifications.
The customer benefits
- Simple solution for balancing out height differences
- Optimized, resource-sparing work process
- Thanks to integrated 24 VDC motor, there are no contours that interrupt an external drive
- Great stability of the basic structure and sophisticated mechanics
- Attractive, functional design